- Log in to your DreamHost account at http://www.dreamhost.com/login.html.
- Once logged into the Dreamhost Web Panel, click “Manage Domains” in the Toolbox on the upper left area.
- Select the DNS link underneath the domain you want to set up.
- Under Add a custom DNS record, change the record type to CNAME and fill in the form with the following information:Name: appValue: apps1.webcrumbz.net
Notice that what you write in the Name field defines how your mobile web application will be accessible to your mobile users. In this case, the mobile web application will be available at http://app.yourdomain.com. You can choose to have it at: m.your-domain-name.com (write “m” in the Name field) or touch.your-domain-name.com (write “touch” in the Name field).
- Press the “Add Record Now” button below the form.
- This change can take up to 48 hours to propagate, but will usually propagate sooner. Check back to see your mobile web application.