- Login to your Bluehost.com account and click on the “Domains” tab.
- Click on “Zone Editor” from the Domains page.
- Under Add DNS record, change the record type to CNAME and fill in the form with the following information:Host record: app
Points to: apps1.webcrumbz.net
Notice that what you write in the Host record field defines how your mobile web application will be accessible to your mobile users. In this case, the mobile web application will be available at http://app.yourdomain.com. You can choose to have it at: m.your-domain-name.com (write “m” in the Host record field) or touch.your-domain-name.com (write “touch” in the Host record field).
- Press the “Add Record” button below the form.
- This change can take up to 48 hours to propagate, but will usually propagate sooner. Check back to see your mobile web application.