- Login to your GoDaddy account from the GoDaddy home page.
- Once authenticated you’ll see your domain(s) under My Account section. Click on the green button: “Launch”. This will open a list of domains to be managed.
- Choose the domain your want to CNAME and click on the “Manage DNS” from the dropdown menu.
- You’ll land on the Domain Details page with the DNS Zone File tab active. Click on “Add Record”.
- Fill in the form by firstly selecting CNAME from the Record Type dropdown. The rest of the fields should have the following information:
Host: appPoints to: apps1.webcrumbz.netNotice that what you write in the Host field defines how your mobile web application will be accessible to your mobile users. In this case, the mobile web application will be available at http://app.yourdomain.com. You can choose to have it at: m.your-domain-name.com (write “m” in the Host field) or touch.your-domain-name.com (write “touch” in the Host field).
- Press the “Save” button below the form and click on “Save Changes” for everything to take effect.
- This change can take up to 48 hours to propagate, but will usually propagate sooner. Check back to see your mobile web application.